Shine Lawyers – Glenn Brown, Branch Manager – 07 3384 1130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I began my career as an Advanced Medic with the Australian Army, which then led me to working as an Advanced Paramedic and Clinical Mentor within the Queensland Ambulance Service, helping thousands of Queenslanders over 13 years. These roles gave me some 18 years of medical experience prior to my transition to the legal profession.
After my admission as a Solicitor, I practiced in both plaintiff and defendant litigation and criminal law before arriving at Shine Lawyers.
I find it genuinely rewarding sitting down with clients, listening to their stories and getting to know them, whilst helping them secure the compensation they need to get their life back on track. Importantly, my medical experience has proven to be of immense benefit in being able to identify and understand client’s circumstances and ongoing needs, which in turn allows us to maximise the compensation they are entitled to.
I am very proud to lead the excellent legal team at Strathpine, who have been providing expert compensation legal ser- vices to the local community for many years. I live in the local area myself, and am proud to be part of the same commu- nity that the Strathpine branch assists.
My team and I pride ourselves on guiding our clients through legal processes in a friendly and down-to-earth manner, whilst never taking a backwards step in fighting for the rights of our clients to obtain compensation.
20/20 Finance Brokers – Tammie Rimon 0403 296 221 or email@example.com
Whether it’s for your first home, refinancing your current place or an investment, we have access to loans from a host of Australia’s leading lenders, one of which could be the right one for you.
Finding one that’s right for you is the hard part, and that’s where we come in.
We’ll consider a range of options to help you get the solution you’re looking for.It’s our job to find the right loan for you.
We do that by helping you navigate the choices and changes in the market.
Then we go in to bat for you and can even negotiate on your behalf.
Once we’ve found a loan we like the look of, we’ll help manage the whole process for you.
VZ Handyman – Mel 0418 184 506
Mel has been associated with the Company for more than 15 years and is the father of Michael the principal of the agency. Mel is the Company’s handy-man and is responsible for putting even more “clear air” between ourselves and our competitors with his handyman abilities offered exclusively to our sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.
- Fast and dependable service
- We always conduct ourselves professionally
- Residential and commercial properties
- Installations and home maintenance repairs
- Rubbish removal
- Call Mel today for a free quote with no obligation
“For all the jobs around the home, Mel’s the man you need to know”
Rynehart Electrical – 3161 2808
Led by Managing Director Shane Rynehart, the team at Rynehart Electrical Services is committed to quality workmanship, efficiency, honesty and looking after their customers. They prioritise safe, clean and professional work practices and strive to ensure customers receive the best possible service from their polite, reliable and honest team.
With over 16years experience in the Electrical and Construction industries and superior attention to detail, they have the experience and know how to tackle:
- Construction and maintenance of world class sports stadiums
- Domestic and commercial construction and refurbishments
- Industrial factory maintenance including specialty control equipment
- Insurance claims
- Major urban planning developments
- Data and communications installation and upgrades
- Specialty electrical consultations and installations
BKH Plumbing – 0411 272 372
When you are looking for a friendly, reliable and trustworthy local plumber, you can’t beat Brad and the team at BKH Plumbing, Brisbane plumbers. As a family owned and run business, Brad knows it’s the little things that make a difference to families – like:
- Always turning up on time – no waiting around for yet another tradesman no-show.
- Value for money – fair and reasonable fees with fixed price quotes.
- Guaranteed parts & labour – we guarantee our work & fix it right the first time.
- Trustworthy – we are members of the Master Plumbers Association & always keep our promises to our clients. We understand and value the trust you place in us by letting us into your home and will never do anything to abuse that trust.
- Clean & tidy – we clean up after ourselves, leaving things sparkling.
- Treating you with respect – we never talk down to you or baffle you with jargon. We explain every-thing we will do, how long it will take and what you can expect. No surprises!
- Being Friendly – we only hire people to work with us who are “decent blokes” and who live and breathe being polite, friendly and going the extra mile. In fact, a lot of our work is with elderly and retired clients who love the little extra things we do to help out.
Meet our photographer Alysa, the woman behind the camera of our stunning photos. Alysa is friendly, energetic and loves to get the job done.
Starting out in a photography studio 4 years ago then working for a newspaper, Alysa has had experience in a wide range of photography and design work.
Every space has a different look and feel. Her goal with every shoot is to capture the unique atmosphere your home brings, to ensure potential buyers can see it as its best.
Alysa photography skills are complimentary to all sellers, when they list their property for sale through us at VZ Real Estate.